Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about The Province Boulder apartments? Search for an answer among the following FAQs.
- Does an application guarantee a spot?
- No. Only a completed lease guarantees a spot, not an application.
- How are roommates matched?
- We have partnered with RoomSync to provide a modern matching platform where residents choose their own roommates. After you complete the leasing process you will be emailed a link to join our RoomSync network. You will then log in to RoomSync using Facebook, create a matching profile, and begin your search to find your new best friend - or roommate for starters. If you already have a roommate in mind, you can confirm your roommate request within RoomSync.
- How are rooms assigned?
- Residents who already have preferred roommates can confirm their roommate match requests using RoomSync, our roommate matching platform. If they do not already have a roommate, residents will search for and choose their own roommate using RoomSync. Residents will be able to communicate with each other during and after the selection process. In the event that potential roommates discover that they are no longer compatible, they can request a different roommate and we will do our best to accommodate any change request. To provide sufficient time and the greatest opportunity for residents to find the perfect roommate, they should apply and sign a lease as early as possible.
- If I am over 21, do I need a guarantor?
- Yes. All leases are required to have a guarantor. If an approved guarantor cannot be obtained, EdR Management, Inc. will accept a security deposit of three (3) month's rent.
- Is parking included?
- We offer covered parking for our residents for an additional $70/month.
- Are the apartments furnished?
Yes, all of our apartments are fully furnished. All you need to supply are linens, utensils, and any personal items you may need.
- Can I bring my pet?
Unfortunately, no, pets are not allowed.
- Can I pay my bill with a credit card?
Great new! We have a great feature that lets you pay online! View your balance, submit electronic checks, or pay with a Visa, Mastercard or Discover from any computer. You can even submit maintenance requests. Just log onto our website and click the "pay rent" link. This will take you to our resident rent pay portal. There is a small convenience charge for this service.
- What if I do not have a car?
- The Province Boulder is located very close to CU-Boulder campus and has plenty of covered bike storage for all residents to use!
- What types of leases are available?
- We individually lease by the bedroom. This means your monthly rent covers your bedroom only. The benefit of this is that you cannot be help responsible if your roommate does not pay or is late with his or her rent.
- What utilities are included?
- Cable, internet (WiFi), gas, water, sewer and garbage removal are all included.
- Where do I receive packages?
- The office receives packages and notifies residents that their mail is in the office!